Keeper of the Keys
FiveM Game Server Rules
Before setting some ground rules of roleplay here are some simple terms we may reference:
IC - In Character
OOC - Out of Character (Also referred to as "Out of City")
MG - Metagame / Metagaming
PG - Powergame / Powergaming
Rapture - Server Restart
Deport - Deport or Deported = to be banned
1. If you can't go somewhere RPly, don't go.. (IE: Driving your car through a gate to get on to City Hall Lawn)
2. Roleplay at All times (only Admins may deem a situation OOC)
3. Stealing Government Vehicles is allowed with good reason, If the vehicle is Unlocked and running you may steal it without requesting permission before however you must have a good reason. If it is Locked and/or Not running you must request permission before doing so. You may not steal AI Government vehicles.
4. Do not use hacks, cheats, or bugs. We do not allow hacks, cheats, or bug exploits and if you break this rule you will be rewarded with a nice healthy permanent ban! Any bugs that you find in the server should be reported to our admin team.
5. Do not Randomly Deathmatch, Randomly Deathmatching or RDM for short is when you attack a character in anyway from vehicle to weapon to fist with out a good reason. You need a valid RP reason to attack somebody and always use common sense when debating whether or not you should attack or murder someone.
6. Do not Revenge kill, If you lose all of your health and “Spawn” back at the hospital , you forget everything that happened at the situation in which you got killed and you can NOT go back and harm that player or it is revenge killing.
7. This is an English speaking server! We do not tolerate any foreign languages in IC chat or OOC chat except private messages. If you want your character to learn a foreign language, try the book centers around town which will allow you to learn different languages for your character! As you hang around other people with the language you are attempting to learn, your skill will gradually increase allowing you to speak a foreign language IC through our script.
8. Do not mix IC information with OOC information! If you're mad at somebody out of character, do not take it out on them in character and vice versa. What happens in game, stays in game!
9. Do not insult or be disrespectful towards anyone in the server. The players on the server are here to have fun and have some high standard, long lasting and quality roleplay. They can't do that with people yelling at them in OOC! Respect everyone on the server! We are all here for the same reason.
10. If you are admin Jailed, you are expected to respect the jail, and if you'd like to report it a wrongful jail, please make a ticket on discord.
11. Do not Metagame. Metagaming is not allowed in this server! If you want to know something IC, figure it out from IC actions. Do NOT message players about locations and other information that can be found out from IC.
12. Do not Powergame. Give the players some time to react in roleplay, If you fail to give others time to react and act like superman or act unrealistically and just play to win, you will be punished. Give everybody a chance!
13. When wanting to roleplay a major situation such as robbing a bank, sniping, suicide planes and other serious events you must have permission from a Lead Administrator+
14. Forced Rape and Cannibalism are not allowed.
15. We do not allow pedophilia on the server! You May RP any age you wish, but no Pedophilia actions nor Bestiality will be allowed.
16. Do not rapidly press the jump key to get places faster. Bunny hopping is unrealistic, do not do it!
17. It is against the rules to heal your self during any sort of fight. If you get shot you roleplay it, if you get beat up, roleplay it, if you get hurt in any way, roleplay it.
18. Scamming people when trying to buy or sell a vehicle or property (House) is forbidden. Any other sort of scam is allowed but remember to roleplay it correctly and keep it IC, no OOC scamming or influences.
19. If you're in an RP situation do not quit the game to avoid it. If your going to die or about to get caught by the police and leave the server or quit the game.
20. Do not use abbreviations IC such as smiley faces and things like "OMGWTFBBQSAUCE, LOL, WTF, ROFL or any others". (Text messages on cellphone are an exception)
21. Nobody in real life wants to have the police after them, do not provoke the police or similar agency into chasing or going after you or you will be punished.
22. Do not transfer over ANYTHING at all from one of your characters to another one of your characters. Breaking this rule will result in an immediate ban.
23. You must roleplay taking out weapons and items that are not physically visible with a /me.
24. Your /me(s) must be clear and understandable. If you are going to take out a object, say where you are taking it out from and how you are taking the object out with details so it is clear.
25. Drive like you would in real life! Here on the server we drive on the right side of the road. Don't run into walls or drive erratically for fun! If you have an IC reason to break traffic laws or drive erratically , going off road and etc, you must RP it properly.
26. If you want to start a government faction you must have permission from the upper administration.
27. Your account is yours! Keep it to your self and do not share it with others. You are responsible for the actions that are performed on your account so if you are worried your sibling or friend may do something while you are gone, log out!
28. Do not pay others real life dollars for anything in game and vice versa! We reward people with money for donating! You need to actually roleplay for money. Also do not send private messages to people asking for things like money, vehicles and properties.
29. Characters can not have the same name as celebrities or anyone famous for that matter. Nicknames can not be a characters real name. The character's name is what is on the birth certificate! A nickname is not on the certificate. "Zollar" is a cool nickname but may not be used as an RP name for a character as it's not a valid surname or first name.
30. Guns are a last resort! Do not pull a gun out with out a proper RP reason. You have your fists for a reason.
31. All advertisements should be roleplayed that they were placed in either a newspaper, tv commercial, or flyers around the city. Use common sense when using /ad. Do not request or offer illegal items or services trough any advertisement in game.
32. When burning a House down, the owner must be online. You must request permission from a Lead+ Administrator to have the interior properly disabled.
33. When stealing a car, you MAY NOT have it sold to you, Unless the owner OOCly agrees.
34. Do not Roleplay as mentally injured, nor other mental problems, this is not allowed!
35. No Illegal RP at the Bank, PDs, LSES, or City Hall. These are public locations that would naturally deter crime.
36. If Items are abused or used in a Non-RP manner, Admin+ are allowed to remove the items exploited without warning.
37. More than 1 character in the same organization is NOT allowed. (EX: 2 Characters in LSPD)
38. OOC Communication should be kept to a minimum, whenever entering RP scenes. No parties are allowed to communicate OOC’ly. Except when requested by Server Staff. All voice chat is In-Character ONLY unless an administrator states otherwise. Use /looc or /localooc to communicate OOCly
39. Value of Life Principle; When making decisions keep your character's life in mind. For Example, when someone mugs you with a firearm pointed at you, you would follow their orders as you do not want to lose your life or be harmed.
40. Utilizing aircrafts of any sorts (Helicopters, airplanes, etc) is forbidden without a pilots license issued or express consent from a Lead Admin+
41. Any attempt to end your life or commit suicide in an attempt to evade the police or someone your character is to e permanently "killed off" and deleted. All assets on this character will be wiped.
Any content created for or uploaded to Humanity Roleplay servers becomes property of Humanity Roleplay. Any attempt to destroy, remove, or break any of the content provided to Humanity Roleplay regardless of creator without express permission from the server owner would violate our terms of service.
By playing at our server, donating to our server, registering to our forums, using our Discord server, or any other interaction with our community, you agree to the above-mentioned terms. Humanity Roleplay reserves the right to change, alter, or remove any of the above-mentioned rules without notice. Failure to comply with our rules will result in a permanent ban from our community.
The ratio rule applies to major situations or scenarios that will require police notification. This rule prevents criminals of committing large crimes in public areas. The ratio is 2 PD members per 1 criminal, unless the list below states otherwise. Sometimes it may be just a set amount of police depending on the crime.
1 ) Kidnapping 2 PD members per criminal Exceptions can be made if the situation was originally a mugging/street robbery or an illegal scam involving drugs/weapons and the victim runs away, but there must be at least two officers online, because if the victim escapes they would likely call the police to save them.
2 ) House theft 2 PD members online
3 ) Vehicle break-ins and theft of locked vehicles 2 PD members online
4 ) Arson 2 PD members online 2 Firefighters online (AFK doesn't count)
5 ) Mugging/Street Robbery 1 PD member per criminal
6 ) Illegal Scams The police ratio does not apply to this as it will be up to the potential victim if they trust the potential scammer to conduct business
7 ) Permeant Character Kill Assassinations
a) 3 PD members online for a non-government character
b) 5 PD members online for a government character
8 ) Store robbery 2 PD members online, However, the Police Ratio doesn't apply to crimes like:
Evading the police
Selling or buying illegal items (weapons and drugs)
Common sense is expected of all players. Certain rules are not listed to prevent a substantially larger list These rules can change at any time, so keep an eye out for changes.
Basic support is provided in-game with /h chat. Be sure to read our forums, guides, and ask a friend before posting in this chat please.